- - - Commissions are closed at the moment - - -
I am usually always open for commissions, but I take only 1 or 2 at a time. No waiting lists because it is difficult to predict how busy I will be in the future and I don't want to keep you waiting for too long.
There is Commission Tracker on my front page
(scroll down past deviations until you see it) and there you can see the current situation with my commissions. If there are already two commissions listed I won't take more at the moment.
I do only traditional commissions.
Here are available commission sizes:
ACEO = 6,4 cm x 8,9 cm / 2.5 x 3.5 inches
A5 = 14,8 cm x 21,0 cm / 5.83 x 8.27 inches
A4 = 21,0 cm x 29,7 cm / 8.27 x 11.69 inches
If you want some another size than mentioned above (for example a badge or a bookmark), feel free to ask me.
All prices are in Euros
so if you use different currency you can convert them for example here: [link]
If you have troubles converting currency you can ask me and I'll check a price for you.
(There are USD prices calculated roughly in brackets after EUR prices but you might want to check the actual price by using converter exchange rates are varying!)
Payments via PayPal
. For more information about paying scroll down to the chapter "Ordering Commission". Basic price includes:
- Full colors.
- One character (full body in A5 and A4 sizes, head or bust in ACEO).
- Simple, textured background (for example done with watercolors). Basic prices:ACEO
: 7 or 560 points (~10 USD)
All my ACEOs can be found here: [link] A5
: 14 (~20 USD) A4
: 25 (~36 USD) Extras:
- One extra character costs 5 (~7 USD).
- More complicated background costs 5 (i.e. background includes mountains, trees or something else that has a clear shape and details something else than just colors and textures). Discounts:
- Bust picture or head shot instead of full body in A5 or A4 size -2 (~3 USD).
- No background at all -2 (~3 USD).
If this seems too complicated just tell me what do you want and I calculate the price for you.
For shipping prices please scroll down to the chapter "Shipping". Yes:
- Animals and fantasy creatures.
- I can draw also humans, but please note that they're not my strongest area.
- Nature: trees, plants, rocks, clouds
- Mechanical stuff.
If you really would like me to draw something that is listed under "No" I can give it a try. But please remember that you have been warned!
Please send your inquiry via note. Following information is needed:
- The size of a drawing.
- Character(s) and their references. Remember that I NEED references to do my work properly. I won't accept a commission if there isn't at least one visual reference what you want me to draw. Written explanation along pictures is always a huge bonus; the more I know about your character the better I can visualize them.
- Any background?
- Any other wishes for example about poses, theme, mood?
The more accurate you are with your descriptions the more the result will look like you are expecting! Paying:
- Payments via PayPal
- Also dA points are accepted if you're ordering an ACEO card.
- I call for payment after you have accepted the sketch. Progression:
- I draw a sketch based on your wished and send it to you via e-mail.
- You can ask for changes, I will make them and send you a new version via e-mail. I will gladly do changes 3 - 4 times but if you're still unhappy you might want to order your commission from someone else.
- When you have accepted the sketch, it is time to pay.
- After I have received the payment I'll start inking and coloring.
- You can follow how the work is proceeding from my front page's Commission Tracker box.
- After I have finished your commission I will send it to you via e-mail. There is still a change to do tiny tweaking but nothing radical.
- After you have seen the picture I will upload it here in dA. Please comment the finished work; I would love to have your feedback under the picture!
- If you want to have the original drawing via post please see the chapter "Shipping" below.
- Let me know when the original drawing has arrived to you!
Shipping worldwide. Shipping prices abroad (outside Finland):
- ACEO: Free shipping.
- A5: 2,5 (~3,5 USD)
- A4: 3,5 (~5 USD)
You can pay shipping either together with commission or after the work is finished.Shipping includes:
- Postage and packing materials. I always pack my commissions carefully: there is cardboard, plastic folder and some padding to make sure that the picture do not bend, get wet or damage otherwise during delivery. Shipping does not include:
- Insurance or registered letter. If you want to have your commission shipped by registered post, I will charge the current postage which depends on size and weight of delivery.
Be sure you give me right shipping address without forgetting a country name! Please note that I can't guarantee the post office does their job properly. I can only make sure that I have paid the delivery, wrote the right address and packaged the delivery well. So if the picture gets lost or damages during shipping, it is not my fault!
So far all the trades and commissions I have sent have found their ways to their new homes safely. So there shouldn't be anything to worry about.
If you don't want to have the original drawing shipped to you I can send you high quality, printable scan via e-mail. This is included in the basic price and does not cost extra.
My commissions have three (3) months guarantee. If I haven't finished your commission in three months from getting payment you can have your money back if you want. If you don't mind waiting a bit longer, I'll try to give you a new timetable when you can expect the commissioned work to be finished. I will always do my best to finish commissions in decent time
but if unexpected things happen in my personal life I will inform you about delays. Please note that my commissions are only for your personal use, not for commercial use! So if you're going to do something else with it than hang on a wall please let me know so that we can discuss about it.
You can give it as a present to someone else, print more copies for your own use, make a T-shirt or a mug of it etc. but taking money out of it is forbidden!
If you have any questions consider commissioning me please ask!